Republicans blocked debate on The For the People Act because America is not a democracy anymore. Minority rules. Mitch McConnell filibustered voting rights.
The Senate is where legislation goes to die. Republicans have absolutely no interest in doing what they were elected to do which is to pass legislation that benefits their home states and the country as a whole. They haven’t been interested in doing that since Clinton. Their only priority is holding on to power. That’s it. They’re all anti-democratic traitors. The top 8 evil Republican senators are:
1. Mitch McConnell –the guy is 79 years old and has been in Washington half of his life. When he first started out, he was broke. Today he has a net worth of $34 million because he’s beholden to the very rich and corporations, and is married to the daughter of a Chinese shipping magnet who “gifts” them millions. As Majority Leader, he not only stopped Obama from telling the public that Russia was interfering with the election, he blocked any investigation into it. He was rewarded by Trump who gave his wife a job as Transportation Secretary so her father could make millions more and “gift” it to her. Moscow Mitch has a very low approval rating in his home state of Kentucky, just 18%, so how does he keep getting elected? Only 1.2 million people voted for him but he holds power over 330 million people. How can he be the most powerful man in Washington with only an 18% approval rating? How is this possible? McConnell’s state of Kentucky is one of the most socialist of all the states. 541,000 people are on food stamps, 174,000 are on SSI disability, and 1.2 million are on Medicaid. Every year, Kentucky gets $148 billion more from the federal government than it pays in taxes. It is ranked 48 out of 50 states for standard of living. In his nearly 4 decades in Congress, Mitch McConnell has voted to give himself a raise 6 times and voted against raising the minimum wage 15 times. He has had 2 wives and has 2 daughters but is against the ERA. He did everything he could to protect Trump from conviction after impeachment, and kicked the second trial down the road until after the election. All he cares about is maintaining power, installing ultra conservative judges on all of the federal courts and the Supreme Court, and making money. Country be damned. How is this possible? After Obama was elected he let the whole country know that he was going to make the country ungovernable. He’s still doing that 13 years later. The loss of civility in the country didn’t start with Trump, it started with McConnell. Trump just lit it on fire. Regarding the For the People Act and voting rights, he called it a “power grab.” There’s no way he’s going to let Citizens United be over turned or make it easier for people to vote. He’s not going to go for anti-bribery laws or getting rid of gerry mandering. Republicans will lose power if any of that happens. As far as the insurrection goes, whatever. He has been privy to the intelligence on the attack as a member of the Gang of 8, but he’ll defend his party before the country above all else. He’s the most evil man in Congress. Republicans are just afraid of Mitch McConnell as they are of Trump. How is this possible?
2. Ted Cruz — famous for being a media whore, scrolling on his phone during important hearings, abandoning his state during a state emergency, shutting down the government in 2013, and being the most hated guy in Congress (even the Republicans hate him,) nobody can understand how it’s possible that he ever got elected. In 2016, Lindsey Graham said, “If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you.” When Al Franken was in the Senate, he said, “I like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz. And I hate Ted Cruz.”
3. Lindsey Graham — the eternal bachelor with no family or life outside of politics, this guy will shape shift and conform to whatever is expected of him by the power elite. He was John McCain’s best friend for years because John McCain was the Republican Cool Kid. He’d do anything to get to sit at his table. After he died he started hanging out with the bully, Donald Trump, so he wouldn’t lose his place at the table. He humiliated himself protecting Trump. We’ll find out eventually why. It wasn’t just because he wanted to sit at the Cool Kids Table. He was compromised. Those skeletons will be fall out of that closet soon enough. While chair of the Judiciary Committee, he vilified the FBI. Lindsey will be vilified once the FBI reveals what they have on him.
4. Ron Johnson — Russia loving senator from Wisconsin, one of the traitors who spent the 4th of July in Moscow and defended the insurrectionists by calling them peaceful protesters who were just exercising their first amendment rights, led a committee to investigate the Bidens and accused the CDC and various other bureaucrats of “scaremongering” so that people would be afraid to try Trump’s coronavirus remedy, hydroxychloroquine. He’s a conspiracy theorist. He blocked passing Juneteenth as a federal holiday for a year and then had the nerve to show up at a Juneteenth festival last week and got booed.
5. Josh Hawley — the Missouri senator who doesn’t live in Missouri, egged the insurrectionists on from the inside. His brand before getting elected was “just elite enough” to sell himself as a smart alternative to Trump. After he won and realized he couldn’t escape MAGA hell, he changed his image to be anti-elitist and it worked. When he was 15 he defended militia groups and the Oklahoma bombing in his school newspaper in 1995. He wrote, “Many of the people populating these movements are not radical, right-wing, pro-assault weapons freaks as they were originally stereotyped…..Dismissed by the media and treated with disdain by their elected leaders, these citizens come together and form groups that often draw more media fire as anti-government hate gatherings. Feeling alienated from their government and the rest of society, they often become disenchanted and slip into talks of ‘conspiracy theories’ about how the federal government is out to get them.” 20 years later he wrote about faith and politics in the Notre Dame Law Review and argued for a “return to political theology.” As a lawyer he helped represent Hobby Lobby in its Supreme Court challenge to Obamacare’s contraception mandate. As Missouri’s attorney general, he didn’t do much because all he cared about was running for the Senate. His brand now is “I won’t bow to the liberal mob.” His affection for the Capitol Hill mob is doing well for him with fundraising. Anti-government people keep giving him money. He holds the record for being the senator who has voted against the most Biden nominees.
6. Mike Lee — a weirdo religious nut from Utah, he likes to make bizarre presentations on the Senate floor involving props such as the poster of Reagan riding a dinosaur holding a machine gun to make fun of the Green New Deal. He says that the For the People Act was written in hell by the devil. He defended Trump’s incitement of the riot at the Capitol by calling it a “mulligan” (aren’t we all guilty of committing a mulligan now and then?) and voted against the second impeachment trial. He threw a fit in front of everybody where it came out that he was more worried about his own ass than Trump’s. Why? We know you’re an ass, Mike. What’s covering it and why? Did you commit a mulligan? Hasn’t hurt him with fundraising. People keep giving him money. He did a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago a couple of months ago.
7. Rick Scott — sinister as he looks, the former governor of Florida and Medicaid fraudster is against anything and everything that is fair and decent. He introduced a resolution to hold up Fox News’ campaign against Critical Race Theory. He says it serves as a prejudicial ideological tool, rather than an educational tool, and should not be taught in K-12 classrooms and is encouraging states and localities to promote the Fox News campaign by taking actions to stop teaching something that isn’t being taught. He goes on Fox all the time. During the height of the covid pandemic, he went on to say schools should open but his own grandkids won’t be going to school. No way. They’re not going to get the covid. He’s so awful he adopted a dog to take pictures with inside his home for campaign flyers then returned the dog to the shelter after the election.
8. Rand Paul — the anti-government Libertarian that uses government to impose his entitled, privileged white male world view on everybody else while claiming to be anything but that, got his ass kicked by his neighbor and ended up in the hospital with broken ribs because he’s suck a jerk. He’s scared of his neighbors, the public and the media because he’s an asshole and everybody hates him. He’s supposedly a doctor but doesn’t want people to have health care. He declared himself “self-certified” by his own National Board of Ophthalmology using an open book take home test he helped write. His family members are on the Board of Directors. He contracted covid right away and didn’t tell anybody he had it. He walked around the Capitol and swam in the gym’s pool, spreading it wherever he went, because of his own personal liberty and his right to make people sick. After he recovered, he refused to wear a mask because of bullshit liberty. How is it even possible that a Libertarian got elected in a socialist state?
These 8 senators are all traitors. Some of them even participated in trying to overthrow the government on January 6. They’re still going to work every day, collecting a paycheck, and successfully keeping government from functioning. How is this possible?
For the best journalists to follow on Twitter, click here.
For straight news, check out these reliable sources on Twitter.
The Daily Crime Reports are being published as “quarterly reports” (three month groups) as part of “The Treason Chronicles” on Amazon for Kindle. To purchase one or more quarters, click here.